ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think Thatā€™s Obvious
Link

A Nike spokesperson confirmed Wednesday that New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown no longer has an endorsement deal with the company.

This comes after Xenith cut him loose too amidst sexual assault allegations. Which brings me to my question - do companies jump the gun too quickly when stuff like this comes out? Should they wait until both sides have their opportunity to tell their story in court before making a decision to pull the plug on an endorsement?

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I would say definitely jumping the gun. Especially when it comes to people with money or high profiles. I really believe this was just a money grab. Nothing criminal was ever filed, one of the women continued to work with him even after some alleged assaults etc. stuff just does not add up.

But like you said they may have wanted out with him and used this as their exit after all the raiders and Steelers drama.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I would say definitely jumping the gun. Especially when it comes to people with money or high profiles. I really believe this was just a money grab. Nothing criminal was ever filed, one of the women continued to work with him even after some alleged assaults etc. stuff just does not add up.

But like you said they may have wanted out with him and used this as their exit after all the raiders and Steelers drama.
Text messages are what did him in on the endorsements. He flat out said he jizzed on her back and some other vulgar shit.
This day in age I dont understand how these dumb fucks put their selves in these situations.

Kapernick is a whole different story. Nike made a fucking killing because of him.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Text messages are what did him in on the endorsements. He flat out said he jizzed on her back and some other vulgar shit.
This day in age I dont understand how these dumb fucks put their selves in these situations.

Kapernick is a whole different story. Nike made a fucking killing because of him.

I mean she is accusing him of sneaking up on her.... masterbating, and jizzing on her back without her knowing.

Riiiiiiiigghhht

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Looks like he's still at it.

Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown exposed his genitals to shocked onlookers at an outdoor pool in Dubai.

IMG_8249.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info