Nielsen's has some really solid red tag specials right now

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I asked my sales dude at Nielsens for pricing on a list of accessories (which I already bought, but figured I would test them), mentioned any type of whole sale type of discounts? NO RESPONSE :rofl:

also cruised through some forums where people laugh about getting much if anything off MSRP for accessories. the powersport shops selling through amazon seem to be under MSRP, free shipping, and no tax so that's the way I've been going.

yeah, similar to apple, most powersports company's have their retailers on lockdown

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
retrax covers is like that, pisses me off. My dezul guy was going to sell me one ("used" but new/never installed, he claims i'm buying it from him) to get a good price. Then I found the same one on ebay, listed higher, but I made an offer, the guy PM's me and says ya I'll do that price but I'll send you a direct paypal invoice (no ebay record).

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
[MENTION=410]Bruce Jibboo[/MENTION] check leaders rpm marine in michigan on ebay and their website, i seem to remember them wheeling and dealing a bit.
I buy Yamaha stuff from those guys on eBay once in a while. Mostly to take advantage of free shipping, no tax, and next day ground, because they are coming from Michigan.

Good place.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
ohhhh you will see :rofl: I have nothing what so ever against sleds except for these couple mild winters, the big change which started 12/1 was an amicable depart from a company I was subcontracting for so I can actually live a little. All my recent purchases are all new debt but low or no interest that i'll pay off on time. The only way i was able to take on that huge reduction was the last 11 years of juggling more or less 2 gigs.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
this guy says fuck a trailer :rofl:

16601763_1642478462435267_2817993943467183005_o.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
ohhhh you will see :rofl: I have nothing what so ever against sleds except for these couple mild winters, the big change which started 12/1 was an amicable depart from a company I was subcontracting for so I can actually live a little. All my recent purchases are all new debt but low or no interest that i'll pay off on time. The only way i was able to take on that huge reduction was the last 11 years of juggling more or less 2 gigs.
Like I said before If you expect to ride sleds in IL you shouldn't even bother. Its about going north. You will find that out with the newest purchase. Just not as many trails.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Yup agreed, and really the point of my post was the lack of time and always missing out on stuff, I would subcontract for that company mon-thurs which left nights and friday-sunday for my own clients. Removing that subcontract work allows me to help clients throughout the week and not be as stressed out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info