Nielsen's has some really solid red tag specials right now

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
You told me yourself when my dad bought the Pontooon boat MSRP prices are made up numbers. Probably the same case with ski doo also

I'm just saying the dealer had a showroom full of ski-doo's that they supposedly can't sell.

this is a stretch also :rofl: you have absolutely ZERO facts to back this up :rofl:

except as typical a "he said, she said" situation.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
yeah right now, im hoping my hosue plans go through...and then this til i find a boat.

2016 Kawasaki Ultra 310LX for sale in Lake Villa, IL | Nielsen Enterprises Powersports Center (847) 356-3000

20160810_105927.jpg

80mph stock waverunner. fucking IN

$14k for a jetski that i'd likely kill myself on. fucking IN :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
they will have 2018 sleds in their showroom come march/april. watch.

you're third person "telephone game" information was a sales tactic. salesman was trying to portray that they NEED to sell these sleds and are willing to deal.

:rofl:

that is 100% a sales tactic panda, come on. :rofl:

that's not happening. guaranfuckingteed.

and they have 2 dozen doo's compared to 5-6 yamaha's becuase that's how many more sleds skidoo sells than yamaha... :rofl:

well I doubt they going to sell 20+ 2017 ski-doos over the summer. He said no 2018's they need to move these first, and ski-doo isn't offering the customer any good rebates like the other manufactures.

:rofl:

that is 100% a sales tactic panda, come on. :rofl:

that's not happening. guaranfuckingteed.

explain more?

http://www.nielsens.com/s/search/inventory/type/Snowmobile/brand/Ski-Doo/sort/year-recent

weird. 2018's. at nielsens. weird.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
I asked my sales dude at Nielsens for pricing on a list of accessories (which I already bought, but figured I would test them), mentioned any type of whole sale type of discounts? NO RESPONSE :rofl:

also cruised through some forums where people laugh about getting much if anything off MSRP for accessories. the powersport shops selling through amazon seem to be under MSRP, free shipping, and no tax so that's the way I've been going.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info