Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ended up just being the catch can overfilling and burping everywhere but I decided to play it safe and ended up my runs for the weekend.

My R would be on the low end of the fun scale for an event like that...depending how the rest of my year goes, I might try and get a toy again next year.

Ten32

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Wilmette, IL
Here are my photos and the article I wrote up for Midwest Automotive. http://www.midwestautomotive.net/noflyzone-midwest-spring-2017/

I also uploaded those photos and more to my website at www.jonathansalmi.com/noflyzone2017 - some are edited more than the journalistic style I use for the blog.

Finally, [MENTION=13207]AlexCruise[/MENTION] - your photos are incredible! Really beautiful work.

I know some of you were out there and I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. Hopefully I'll get to rectify that next time.

MikeMAN987

Sep 16, 2015
Ended up just being the catch can overfilling and burping everywhere but I decided to play it safe and ended up my runs for the weekend.

My R would be on the low end of the fun scale for an event like that...depending how the rest of my year goes, I might try and get a toy again next year.

We all know your EVO emptied its catch can when you asked to race the GTR....

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Another teaser pic from our coverage.

fABA0si.jpg

Thread Info