Sunday teaser

B7PqXyD.jpg

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
They were VERY cool with the media access. I was out shooting, trying to stay out of the way, and the race staff would call me over to get closer to the action.

That is very weird to me coming from shooting typical 1/4 drag racing. Not having the cement barriers there made me be very aware of what the cars were doing as they were going down the strip. After seeing 2 cars go off the side at the first WannaGoFast event i was at I realized it was a real possibility.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I was only able to attend Saturday but here are some of my photos from the event.

Omega Motorsports - No Fly Zone Midwest - Alex Cruise Photography

Here are my photos and the article I wrote up for Midwest Automotive. NoFlyZone Midwest – Spring 2017

I also uploaded those photos and more to my website at Jonathan Salmi Photography | NoFlyZone 2017 | Photo 1 - some are edited more than the journalistic style I use for the blog.

Finally, [MENTION=13207]AlexCruise[/MENTION] - your photos are incredible! Really beautiful work.

I know some of you were out there and I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. Hopefully I'll get to rectify that next time.
[MENTION=11939]FlyingGuy[/MENTION]

Thread Info