Gaming NFS Unbound

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
Once you get into A level and faster cars I found it easier to get away from the cops. Once I got into week 3 I started carrying a lot higher pot of cash and hitting 5 stars every night. The first time I banked $100k felt really good.
If you see a car is going to be up for grabs at night don’t use any restarts cause you need to win the race to get those. I missed a couple.
Don’t upgrade too many cars. It costs a lot. Just one car for each class is good. But do edge them out. Even if you are ten points behind the guy that’s predicted to be in first those races can be a lot more difficult.
Also, I’m pretty sure if you finish a drift event or a take over you never end in police chase so that can be a good way to try and end your night.
Another thing I figured out later on is if I saw that one cop car that was in my way, don’t hesitate to just smash that fucker and take him out. Better than getting spotted and having the whole force come after you.

Reactions: IDAFC21

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
Drift and takeover events can sucky dick. I never did any of them.
These were the easiest to win though. Guaranteed W every time. Most of my cars screwed towards the drift style.
That was one super annoying thing about the game. You can change your cars handling anytime you want in free room, but as soon as you load up an event you get locked out of the handling tuning.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
n9WyIUs.png

fzGZ5Zv.png

Then i figured out how to "tint" the windows

OBLIZPO.png

qAacGIt.png

PdLKrly.png

Reactions: Mook

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
i dont think I get the takeover events :ROFLMAO: you just drive around and smash into stuff? Where are all the people standing in circles with their cell phone cameras getting launched into the air?

But I have been trying to end my nights w/ them so I can at least try and make it back home w/out immediately being put into a cop chase. Still havent tried any drift events because, well, 210hp fwd civic.

Reactions: WhiteKnuckle
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info