3800 Nextel Workers?

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by itlnrob+Dec 8 2005, 11:58 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp
@Dec 8 2005, 10:43 PM
NEXTEL SUCKS!!!! :( Sorry to say but I know I have it, and planning on changing back to verizon.
[snapback]106445[/snapback]​

you probaly have a bad phone sorry to say. Go get it checked by a service center.
[snapback]106446[/snapback]​
[/b]

Nope, I've had 2 phones and the service is just bad. The only place i get great service is in Wisconsin. :blink:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by itlnrob+Dec 8 2005, 10:58 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp
@Dec 8 2005, 10:43 PM
NEXTEL SUCKS!!!! :( Sorry to say but I know I have it, and planning on changing back to verizon.
[snapback]106445[/snapback]​

you probaly have a bad phone sorry to say. Go get it checked by a service center.
[snapback]106446[/snapback]​
[/b]

Its not the phones. Its the service. EVERYONE I know with a nextel sucks. Must be just a shitload of bad phones out there.

I know Motorola has been making shit lately for phones but to have them all bad?? :lolsign:

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
I wouldn't doubt the shitload of bad phones (disgrntled ex-motorola employee)

but I have very few probs w/my nextel....

my only complaints:

Won't work on the far end of US41
Won't work in my computer room in the basement

regardless though... switching to a normal cell phone would be hard for me now heh.... I'm just too use to "chirp" "chirp back" "hey... blah blah blah" ..... I average 3x more nextel DC minutes (my plan is unlimited) than normal mins

I had nextel since they pretty much came out with the flip phones... The original i1000. I used them for almost 5 years and they were great back then. I started using less and less DC and more cell minutes... they became pretty pricey after a while. I switched about 4 years ago to TMobile (right when they changed from voicestream). I have been pretty happy with them. Cost of service and minutes, etc. is pretty reasonable. I upgraded to the blackberry plan and family minutes and it has been pretty good. I don't have any major complaints. Their customer service is pretty good but blackberry support I think they farm out to monkeys whos extentive knowledge of the blackberry includes turing it on and off a dozen times.

As far as Nextel, I am sure they have changed since I last had them but the only complaint I had was the cost... service was top notch as was the coverage.

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
i have nextel, just bought the i870...sweet phone, service is sometimes patchy and when sprint and nextel first merged seems like it was the worst...we went like 2 days w/o dc and on another occasion like 18 hrs w/o service at all. everyone at works uses nextel (buick dealer) and it seems alright...ive only have it like a year but all in all i dont know what i would do without 'beep beep' it seems like the more i get closer to the city service is better and better....i would say go for it esp. if you can get a deal....i happen to have an 860 i would sell ya...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info