• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Nextel Workers?

rjaz gtp

Reaction score
Anyone here work for Nextel or Sprint...

I am looking to possible switch to Nextel and want to know if anyone here can hook me up, and help me switch all my stuff over?

I would just like to look into pricing and soforth before I decide to switch...

rjaz gtp

Reaction score
What location do you work at and what are you hours?

pm me with details cause I would like to stop by sometime and talk to you about switching...

UNCTYPE-S

Reaction score
dont change to the dark side, it's a money pit. lol j/k. Rob is a good guy to deal with. He will help ya out. ;)

mybluegtp

Reaction score
NEXTEL SUCKS!!!! :( Sorry to say but I know I have it, and planning on changing back to verizon.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by mybluegtp@Dec 8 2005, 10:43 PM
NEXTEL SUCKS!!!! :( Sorry to say but I know I have it, and planning on changing back to verizon.
[snapback]106445[/snapback]​
you probaly have a bad phone sorry to say. Go get it checked by a service center.

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by itlnrob+Dec 8 2005, 11:58 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp
@Dec 8 2005, 10:43 PM
you probaly have a bad phone sorry to say. Go get it checked by a service center.
[snapback]106446[/snapback]​
[/b]
Nope, I've had 2 phones and the service is just bad. The only place i get great service is in Wisconsin. :blink:

chipmonk212121

Reaction score
nextel and sprint service are jitteryyou get service some places....most other you dont........given i sell boh services....but i know when to admit a services fault.......verizon does have the best coverage......will be sad to NOT sell them come the beginnign of the year =/

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Originally posted by itlnrob+Dec 8 2005, 10:58 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp
@Dec 8 2005, 10:43 PM
[snapback]106446[/snapback]​
[/b]
Its not the phones. Its the service. EVERYONE I know with a nextel sucks. Must be just a shitload of bad phones out there.

I know Motorola has been making shit lately for phones but to have them all bad?? :lolsign:

horist

Geek
Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt the shitload of bad phones (disgrntled ex-motorola employee)

but I have very few probs w/my nextel....

my only complaints:

Won't work on the far end of US41
Won't work in my computer room in the basement

regardless though... switching to a normal cell phone would be hard for me now heh.... I'm just too use to "chirp" "chirp back" "hey... blah blah blah" ..... I average 3x more nextel DC minutes (my plan is unlimited) than normal mins

DaytonaPaceCar

Reaction score
I had nextel since they pretty much came out with the flip phones... The original i1000. I used them for almost 5 years and they were great back then. I started using less and less DC and more cell minutes... they became pretty pricey after a while. I switched about 4 years ago to TMobile (right when they changed from voicestream). I have been pretty happy with them. Cost of service and minutes, etc. is pretty reasonable. I upgraded to the blackberry plan and family minutes and it has been pretty good. I don't have any major complaints. Their customer service is pretty good but blackberry support I think they farm out to monkeys whos extentive knowledge of the blackberry includes turing it on and off a dozen times.

As far as Nextel, I am sure they have changed since I last had them but the only complaint I had was the cost... service was top notch as was the coverage.

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
i have nextel, just bought the i870...sweet phone, service is sometimes patchy and when sprint and nextel first merged seems like it was the worst...we went like 2 days w/o dc and on another occasion like 18 hrs w/o service at all. everyone at works uses nextel (buick dealer) and it seems alright...ive only have it like a year but all in all i dont know what i would do without 'beep beep' it seems like the more i get closer to the city service is better and better....i would say go for it esp. if you can get a deal....i happen to have an 860 i would sell ya...

chipmonk212121

Reaction score
its all.......LOCATION...LOCATION...LOCATION.......thats where a cell services quality relys on........its all where you use it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom