• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Next Part Purchase

jaykruger

Juiced, ported and blown
Mar 30, 2007
I want all three of these and they are listed in order of price but what do you guys think I should get next

dynotune N2O kit - 350 w/ shipping and extra solinoid

A set of Cobra R wheels - 400

The Ported eaton thats on ebay now for $460+ depending on bidding (650+60 ship buy it now)

I would like the wheels because as many of you know I hate the ones I have now and I proablly shouldn't spend the $ on the ported eaton but it seems like the cheapest one I have seen by far. mabey too good to pass up? Or The N20 kit would be nice as well.

Thoughts?

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
I want all three of these and they are listed in order of price but what do you guys think I should get next

dynotune N2O kit - 350 w/ shipping and extra solinoid

A set of Cobra R wheels - 400

The Ported eaton thats on ebay now for $460+ depending on bidding (650+60 ship buy it now)

I would like the wheels because as many of you know I hate the ones I have now and I proablly shouldn't spend the $ on the ported eaton but it seems like the cheapest one I have seen by far. mabey too good to pass up? Or The N20 kit would be nice as well.

Thoughts?

Id say go with the wheels because u need them (yours got stolen right?)

The N20 will always be their

A blower on ebay isn't the brightest idea..you get what you pay for....

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
I just did a pulley swap on an ebay blower...i nearly shat myself when the pulley install tool wouldn't screw into the snout..."but the BilletFlow tool costs so much!"

A pair of channellocks on the snout and i think it was an 8mm x 1.25 tap...

ported blower will also need retune and fuel system mods (plus the lower pulley to gain back the boost lost by hogging out the blower case)

the squeeze will also require fuel system upgrades and a tuning session

go for the wheels.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info