đź’¦ Detailing Next Level Ceramic Coat Work Call

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
iWTtVmfh.jpg

this morning

crv sits outside 100% all of the time, partially under an evergreen tree.

So still worth it you're saying?

I'm going to be giving him a call to get the parents new car done this spring.

Was going to do it sooner but their washer and dryer just crapped out this week.

They're having a rough few days considering they just bought a new car. :bowrofl:

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
I got a ceramic coating kit for christmas that I want to do when it gets nicer out. I know I said I would try to do it myself and have it done cheaper, but I think the price is so high because of the amount of work and time that goes into the process.

It's not as much as the technical aspect of applying it. The prep is the most important step and is a LOT of work.

It too me a day and a half to do my Durango when I did my coating.

Wash/Clay/Wash/light polish and then I applied the pre-coating prep polish before applying the coating. The coating took about two hours to do the entire car. Then I did the wheels, glass and a few trim pieces. This was done in Summer of 2016 and the car has been covered in salt this entire winter and has only been washed once in the past 6 months. Same as last winter.

All of the coatings are still holding up, but, the glass coating is starting to wear out a bit.

I'm doing both my truck again this year and my wife's Volt.

If you decide to do the coating yourself, I'd be happy to help out where I can.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info