• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Next-Gen Subaru WRX STI Render

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
It'll never look like that.. Because Subaru

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
It'll never look like that.. Because Subaru
This.

Here's what the last WRX concept looked like

And here's what we got:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
God where's that Pic of what [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION]'s pubg character looks like on Xbox one x VS what it looks like on the standard Xbox :rofl:

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score

dom418

Reaction score
At what age is it uncool to drive a wrx? 30?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I sold mine when I was....26? Christ......where does the time go.

Rebel

Reaction score
At what age is it uncool to drive a wrx? 30?
I turn 30 in a few months. For now everyone says my car is pretty cool. :dunno: Hope that doesn't change since I'm going to drive it into the ground. I got a 14 because I thought the current gen - especially the rear looked boring as shit.

Concept looks cool but it'll probably look like some boring Honda or Toyota once it comes out. The picture motivates me to pull the trigger on the side skirts though.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm pumped for this car, no matter what it looks like. The previous WRX and STi were underwhelming. The 2012-2016 base Impreza was such a horrible driving car (I own a 2012 hatch) so they never quite got the high-performance versions right. The new Impreza with stiffer chassis drives very well, so they should have a ton of room to play with for the high-performance versions.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
The 2012-2016 base Impreza was such a horrible driving car (I own a 2012 hatch)
This is such a funny statement coming from you... I guess because you are Mr. Car Review and its weird that you would own a "horrible driving car"

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
This is such a funny statement coming from you... I guess because you are Mr. Car Review and its weird that you would own a "horrible driving car"
While, yes, it sucks to drive, it had top safety ratings of the year, AWD, great visibility, more room than other compacts, 36 mpg highway and most importantly for my wife, heated seats. It has served us well. Hitting the above was more important than whether it was fun to drive, which it decidedly isn't.

Rebel

Reaction score
I'm pumped for this car, no matter what it looks like. The previous WRX and STi were underwhelming. The 2012-2016 base Impreza was such a horrible driving car (I own a 2012 hatch) so they never quite got the high-performance versions right. The new Impreza with stiffer chassis drives very well, so they should have a ton of room to play with for the high-performance versions.
Interesting. I thought the same thing performance wise. I'm content with mine but I didn't feel compelled at all to get a newer one. The 15's just came out when I was shopping for a car. For a 30k+ car though, I also thought the fit and finish of the interior was lacking as well. That's the main reason I dislike my car at the moment. After a having it a couple years now, I definitely care more about the cheap plastics than the 23/24 yr old me. It's been a good car but I can't see myself buying another Subaru though after this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom