Admin
Reaction score
Glad you joined up!

We've got Lukes again on Thursday.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome fellow VAG brethren.

I still see S4’s and have flashbacks to I think it was the B5 S4’s where doing routine maintenance always seemed like a giant pain in the ass. I had a few buddies with them and it seemed like they had to take half the engine bay apart to even do plugs :rofl:

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
Yoooooooo you made it to the tail, can't wait to hear about it! Glad you joined up

Its Kevin with the TT btw

OP
StockS4

StockS4

Mostly StockS4
Reaction score
Welcome fellow VAG brethren.

I still see S4’s and have flashbacks to I think it was the B5 S4’s where doing routine maintenance always seemed like a giant pain in the ass. I had a few buddies with them and it seemed like they had to take half the engine bay apart to even do plugs :rofl:
thank you sir. I haven't had to do anything like that yet and I'm in no way good with my hands so the dealer will have to deal with it. as long as its under warranty at least

OP
StockS4

StockS4

Mostly StockS4
Reaction score
Yoooooooo you made it to the tail, can't wait to hear about it! Glad you joined up

Its Kevin with the TT btw
I did! It was awesome. The girlfriend in the passenger seat was not pleased at all. I heard its a scary ride for them. I had a blast though. That whole area has awesome driving spots.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
thank you sir. I haven't had to do anything like that yet and I'm in no way good with my hands so the dealer will have to deal with it. as long as its under warranty at least
I feel the same about my 2.0T. I think those nightmares were specific to the B5. I don’t remember the specifics but the motor had to come out a lot I remember.

Your biggest fan, this is Stan.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
The B5's turbos exploded if you walked past them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom