• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

newest project

Xtant12

Reaction score
Just wanted to tell everyone... What a pain in the @ss.. Well after tearing out my entire center piece and part of the dash, I found a place that fit to hide my converter.. I alse added a BLUE led next to my heated seat to turn it on and off.. Hid everything very well if I do say so my self.. I bet you all are asking what the hell i did.. I got my X-Box in my car now.. I was playing Call of Duty 3 in it all the way to Chicago last night and it works awesome.. I also hooked it up so it plays in my subs.. I mounted it under my passenger seat and there is perfect clearance to open the disk drive.. Took me about 2.5 hours to get in.. BUT its all worth it.. I actually sent it out to get it MODDED out with the Blue LED package so it will match in my car.. Thats about it..

Thanks for reading... ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom