Korean Drama Omg GIF by The Swoon
sad stephen colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Wow
Reactions: Pro Stock John

Squeaky192

Regular
Oct 4, 2022
Fox River Grove
How do you like the Tenere? I've been wanting one since they were announced.
It's been great, it really is the perfect all-around bike for me. I went from a Speed Triple R to a Z900RS, then snagged this and honestly I have more fun tossing this thing into corners, probably because it just feels more comfortable with my motocross upbringing.

It's definitely heavier to handle than a dual sport, but I also ran 90-95 mph without issues for 3 hours in the middle of New Mexico interstate, so while it "only" has 72 hp, it is a solid highway bike that doesn't feel sketchy when you're in traffic on it. I like how barebones it is without traction modes, etc. It does kinda suck that you have to come to a complete stop to turn the ABS off, but other than that I can't complain.

One thing, they are a bitch to get, and generally are bringing over retail at lost of places. I got lucky and found a dealer near me in Texas that didn't have a deposit on one, so I got it about a month after putting money down. They tossed some dumb fees on it, but I wasn't going to find another one and just went with it since it wasn't anything crazy.

Let me know when that truck is for sale.
It won't be. :cool:

Thread Info