Newbie,LS7 owner.

toppthat

Reaction score
Anyone following the head/valve issues of late.Or any other complaints about Ls7s.Im a firm beleiver in fixing problems rather then whining.

toppthat

Reaction score
Fords

I thought it said GM tech?Nothing against ford or mopar,but i was referring to a newly admitted flaw in the 7.0 l. engine.If i need any ford advise wont ask here either.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
you're silly.

people were probably just confused because your post didn't have all too much information... if you need advice there are quite a few knowledgeable people here. ask away.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Lol exactly.

Just add some more info and maybe introduce yourself?

Either way welcome. I know nothing of these ls7 issues but I wouldn't mind seeing pics of your ride!

blck10th

Reaction score
I thought the ls7 was built by the hand of god. How could there be an issue?

toppthat

Reaction score
intros? Vid.posted.(Its not a ford)

I already introduced myself.If im silly for talking about gm on a gm forum.Like i said before Forget the question,I may be new to your forum,but you baiting me with namecalling isnt new,just points out inabity to answer a simple question about current issues about G M 7L.427c.i.valve dropping problems.(Chevy)

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I must have missed that introduction. My apologies. Why do you seem so offended?

toppthat

Reaction score
Well so far all this info has been great.Went to a chevy forum and currently its officially 6.5 per 1000 07 09 11 z06 .Outside company blamed for maching error in valve guide,Only reason i asked was because of possible crate motor purchase or one from mast motorsports.

Tommygm3

Starin' At The World Through My Rearview
Reaction score
Hit up the guys n gals over at FAST motorsports. They have a sub forum on here. VERY knowledgeable with ls's and done a lot of ls7 stuff. They are your best bet for answers and help

toppthat

Reaction score
Thanks.still poppin pills after knee surgery so sense of humor was misplaced.Also saw masts 16+ price tag for 660hp crate motor.

kdubs

Reaction score
Hit up the guys n gals over at FAST motorsports. They have a sub forum on here. VERY knowledgeable with ls's and done a lot of ls7 stuff. They are your best bet for answers and help
Like Tommy said we would be happy to help.

Give us a call (847) 815-8791 or email us at [email protected]

toppthat

Reaction score
Im going to look into it,your shop sounds good.Have heard nearly all B.S out there on z06 ls7s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom