Newbie here, I need to find a tuner

04svtspray

Reaction score
I'm brand new to this site. I have a 2004 cobra with a lot of mods. I usually do most of my typing on svtperformance, but I have recently moved to Bloomington Il. I'm looking for a tuner anywhere around Bloomington or I guess as far as Chicago. I have the predator and sct as tuning devices. Dont ask me why I have both.... long story :argue:

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Reaction score
why do you have both?

check the sponsor section for chicagolands best...

shanker

Amateur Expert
Reaction score
A) Welcome to the site!

B) Bob Kurgan will come highly recommended and I had my car tuned by Speed Inc and they did a great job.

OP

04svtspray

Reaction score
Well I have both because of peer pressure :nono: Then I also thought that when I move, the tuner that I will go to may not have sct or diablo. I guess its a headache saver in the long run. Also what shop does really good installs on our 03-04 cobras? I'm looking to have all the "red pill" installed here soon.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Reaction score
red pill?

deans performance...

OP

04svtspray

Reaction score
SLASH said:
red pill?

deans performance...
The red pill is a complete up-graded irs. For an example: level 5 irs half-shafts, all the bushings for the irs, PHP Irs toe link bars, billetflow brace, airbags in the rear springs..etc

OP

04svtspray

Reaction score
Deansperformance website looks really good, it looks like he does a very good job on our cobras. Anyone know how far he is from bloomington?

Tom

aka T_Factor
Reaction score
04svtspray said:
Deansperformance website looks really good, it looks like he does a very good job on our cobras. Anyone know how far he is from bloomington?

Bloomington to Elburn... According to mapquest... 2 hours and change... In a Cobra w/ no traffic... A bit quicker :D

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Reaction score
04suprchrgd said:
Bob kurgan is the only way to go :headbang:
im not sure but i dont think bob does mechanical...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom