• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

New Zealand - 49 dead at 2 mosques

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/15/world/asia/new-zealand-shooting-updates-christchurch.html

17-minute video posted to social media appears to show part of the attack.

The clip, which may have been taken from a helmet camera worn by a gunman, begins behind the wheel of a car. A man, whose face can occasionally be seen in the rearview mirror, drives through the streets of Christchurch before pulling up in front of Al Noor Mosque, beside the sprawling Hagley Park.

Before the shooting, someone appearing to be the gunman posted links to a white-nationalist manifesto on Twitter and 8chan, an online forum known for extremist right-wing discussions. The 8chan post included a link to what appeared to be the gunman’s Facebook page, where he said he would also broadcast live video of the attack.

The Twitter posts showed weapons covered in the names of past military generals and men who have recently carried out mass shootings.

In his manifesto, he identified himself as a 28-year-old man born in Australia and listed his white nationalist heroes.

Writing that he had purposely used guns to stir discord in the United States over the Second Amendment’s provision on the right to bear arms, he also declared himself a fascist. “For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

Typical brain defect.
Can't get your way in a civilized manner, try getting it through hate, intolerance & violence.
Sounds very familiar :(

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
The fucked up part is it's doing exactly what he wanted. He said he wanted to use it to sow discord in the US and it's working. People are taking his manifesto and going after people like Candace Owens, PewDiePie, and video game companies because he named them all in his manifesto.

Maybe we should stop giving these assholes all the glory they seek ?!?!? :dunno:

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Very sad
Prayers for the family and friends
RIP

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's disgusting that people think they should have the ability to end someone else's life. The death penalty isn't enough punishment for this guy.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Just sick! Wish these lunatics would just blow their brains out in their bedroom instead of taking down people with them.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
With all the unchecked Muslim migration and the problems that it has caused for some nations, something like this was bound to happen.

Unfortunately, it probably won't be the last time either since there appears to be no shortage of crazy in this world.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Reaction score
Just fuck the people who would do such a thing. What the hell kind of war do they think they're fighting? Utter insanity.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
So it seems he's pissed about the Muslims infiltration?

Like what are they refugees? Or is this dude just a nut

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Reaction score
So it seems he's pissed about the Muslims infiltration?

Like what are they refugees? Or is this dude just a nut
Little too early to tell but with the shit that he posted on social media I'm going to say both personally.

bnr32

Reaction score
watched the video this morning, craziness.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

but but but all's well, those evil gun manufacturers will be paying a huge settlement soon, the judge said they could proceed!!!!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
R.I.P. to the dead and wishes for a quick recovery to the wounded.

I can't fathom how people can decide to do things like this. I'm sure it will follow the usual "previous mental issues" pattern.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
Being a firearm enthusiast. I will admit that my enthusiasm for the sport has and continues to dwindle every time something like this happens. It’s sickening.

RIP to those who had their lives taken from them. It’s heart wrenching to try and comprehend.

Too many emotions. I’ve said enough.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Being a firearm enthusiast. I will admit that my enthusiasm for the sport has and continues to dwindle every time something like this happens. It’s sickening.

I'm 100% the opposite. When shit like this happens it makes me realize that I'm responsible for my own safety with nut jobs like this asshole running around....

If criminals are using guns, I want even better ones.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
With all the unchecked Muslim migration and the problems that it has caused for some nations, something like this was bound to happen.

Unfortunately, it probably won't be the last time either since there appears to be no shortage of crazy in this world.
hard to have 'unchecked' migration into new zealand

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score

New Zealand paper when Las Vegas happened talks about how their laws work...

Recent attack happens, CNN says their "lax laws" are the problem...

Shocking.

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
I'm 100% the opposite. When shit like this happens it makes me realize that I'm responsible for my own safety with nut jobs like this asshole running around....

If criminals are using guns, I want even better ones.
Was just about to type this till I scrolled down and saw it was already posted.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
It's the old story. Take guns away from millions of law abiding people in an attempt to stop a couple criminals from using them. Doesn't work and puts the millions at more risk of violence.

Criminals don't care their guns are illegal.

The obvious comparison is cars. Sports cars can kill more people than Priuses because people drive them beyond their limits at higher speeds. Should we all be driving Priuses? Should sports cars be illegal?

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

AGAIN, you can't fix stupid, anyone that thinks a piece of paper is going to stop anything, especially a violent crime is too stupid to debate, and much too stupid to make decisions over us and life & death!!!

Top Bottom