đź“° Auto News New X6M revealed. 550HP V8!!! BMW FTW!!!

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
BMW X6 M Leaks Ahead of New York Debut
New images show X6 M, which features new front and rear ends, side air-vents and 5-spoke alloy wheels

BMW X6 M first photos leaked - low res
3420085.jpg
by Alex Ricciuti
April 4, 2009 12:38 AM
Filed Under: BMW, German, Leaks, New York Auto Show
A tip of the hat goes to Carscoop for getting their hands on these official pics of the mean-looking BMW X6 M ahead of its debut at the New York auto show on April 9th.

The X6 M exudes a certain menace, given it's shifty identity as a crossover/coupe/sedan/SUV, and wears its M badge without reserve. It looks like linebacker, all shoulders.

Both the X6 M and the X5 M, will come with BMW's 4.4 liter V8 power plant with twin-scroll turbochargers pounding out an immense 550 hp. The same engine will also be put to extensive use inside the BMW family, as it will be going into the upcoming M5 and M6 models, or so sources say.

The X6 is a heavy vehicle but the 550 hp will likely bring its 0 to 62 mph (100 km/h) sprint time to below the 5 second mark, as the current X6 xDrive50i, with the same engine dialed down to "just" 408 hp, does it in 5.4.

An M sprucing up for the X6 comes by way of side air-vents, quad-exhaust, newly designed front and rear ends and a set of five-spoked alloy wheels. The interior X6 M will come with a new M steering wheel and instrument panel along with sports seats at the front.

I think my next car will be the new model M6.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
why? because they can

you dont see BMW asking for a bailout now do you...

Is it fucking pointless?

Yep.

Will people with more money than they know what to do with buy it?

Yep.

until they make like GM and cut the "pointless" models to keep from going bankrupt, its cool by me to see vehicles like this

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
why? because they can

you dont see BMW asking for a bailout now do you...

Is it fucking pointless?

Yep.

Will people with more money than they know what to do with buy it?

Yep.

until they make like GM and cut the "pointless" models to keep from going bankrupt, its cool by me to see vehicles like this

You have a point. Porsche was lambasted when they made the Cayenne, but that was a sales hit, made them a lot of profit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info