🔧 BUILD New whip who dis? Genesis G80 sport

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Left work early and knocked out spark plugs and some Buick stuff. People aren’t wrong, passenger side is not easy but people saying it took 3 hours might have brain damage….

Just took 2 swivels together :rofl:

1FF8A475-3016-40CE-A578-DE8DDC33F654.jpeg

38FE187F-5BD1-4F9F-B0EC-7C053D812ABA.jpeg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Reactions: Rent Free

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I need to introduce you to wobble plus

Get 3/8 and 1/4 sets and thank me later
Oof that’s not cheap, probably would still need a swivel though as that was a tight fit. Had to pull the boot off the coil to get them out. Also there’s nearly zero slack in the plugs wiring.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Any of you guys annoying Mr Burger with logs? I feel like I need to reset my trims. I’ve only run map1 but will probably mess with map2 even though we only have 91 here (but at elevation I should be fine)

Dan00Hawk Dan00Hawk Jimy Bilmo Dr. Jimbo
I have only run a JB4 on my old X5. I never sent logs, but from all the forum shit I was reading, they're super receptive, so send one over!

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Any of you guys annoying Mr Burger with logs? I feel like I need to reset my trims. I’ve only run map1 but will probably mess with map2 even though we only have 91 here (but at elevation I should be fine)

I know people who send logs. They usually get replies back pretty quickly. They are very active on a few forums as well. They seem to care about their customer service.

I know they will spice up the 93 tunes a little if you ask. Then when you go to the ethanol blends, they will have you send various logs. Especially if it is a flex-fuel tune. Where they have you log at different E percentages. Everyone I know who has had communications with them has had nothing but great things to say. Be it a BMW, Hyundai, or Audi.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I know people who send logs. They usually get replies back pretty quickly. They are very active on a few forums as well. They seem to care about their customer service.

I know they will spice up the 93 tunes a little if you ask. Then when you go to the ethanol blends, they will have you send various logs. Especially if it is a flex-fuel tune. Where they have you log at different E percentages. Everyone I know who has had communications with them has had nothing but great things to say. Be it a BMW, Hyundai, or Audi.
I’ll probably spring for this at some point. I know my car is probably fine but I feel a little unique being at 6k feet of elevation.

Reactions: SleeperLS

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville

George is super responsive. I sent him logs on my wife's Q7 and he made some minor tweaks to Map 3 over the "stock" Map.

It's super easy to log. All you'll need to do is make a 3rd gear pull and send logs. George will usually get back to you within 24 hours.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I’ll probably spring for this at some point. I know my car is probably fine but I feel a little unique being at 6k feet of elevation.

Flex-fuel is great. But I would still send them logs now. If they see any issues or things that need to be tweaked, they seem happy to help.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Higher altitude, leaner already, and if you're going even further lean. Probably doesn't matter as the tunes are likely pretty damn safe, and tons of people never run logs and adjust.
I mean it’s not leaner though, afr is afr. It’s adjusting fuel to compensate for oxygen.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Thread Info