New whip V.2.0 less fancy more oomphh

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
this is a weird question, but, uh, your turn signals ever randomly not make noise? :rofl:
Honestly not sure if I’ve noticed that. I use the hell out of the lane change feature though. Maybe it is your speaker going out? I lost one on the old truck and replaced the ones on this truck.
I am probably going to steal your idea. It turned out very nice.

I only did the one side because the other spook of lights came without wire leads. I should probably contact amazon about it. There are some other neat “waterproof” switches on amazon too.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Because it's not longer a relay click, it's a fabricated noise that comes out of the driver speaker.

yeah... i know :rofl:

randomly it won't make noise though :rofl: it's irritating as shit.

and actually, thinking further, since mine has the aftermarket head unit, it has the auxiliary speaker dealio in the dash iirc.

Honestly not sure if I’ve noticed that. I use the hell out of the lane change feature though. Maybe it is your speaker going out? I lost one on the old truck and replaced the ones on this truck.

I only did the one side because the other spook of lights came without wire leads. I should probably contact amazon about it. There are some other neat “waterproof” switches on amazon too.

i love the lane change feature, and love when hooked to a trailer it's six flashes instead of three.

but yeah, for a weekend a week or so ago, i lost the turn signal "click" :rofl:

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
yeah... i know :rofl:

randomly it won't make noise though :rofl: it's irritating as shit.

and actually, thinking further, since mine has the aftermarket head unit, it has the auxiliary speaker dealio in the dash iirc.

i love the lane change feature, and love when hooked to a trailer it's six flashes instead of three.

but yeah, for a weekend a week or so ago, i lost the turn signal "click" :rofl:

doesn't your truck require the module to retain onstar and door chimes??? I went through 3 of em in the few years I owned my blazer, pieces of shit

Thread Info