Site Sponsor New Vlog - see what happened to the Satera Twin Turbo Shop car

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
It's not just you. I swear to God there's still that dip at the top end. The last time we fragged the 11th transmission in the turbo Regal spinning the tires at 27 PSI at 109 miles an hour when it slipped and gripped, it shredded the transmission, it was right around the thousand foot Mark as well...

I can imagine one hell of a cylinder pressure spike/rod shock when the tires hook back up and everything spins down suddenly at 7200rpm.

It's always a good idea to get right back up on the whores when she bucks you off...:angrys00ls:

Satera_Tuning

TCG Sponsor
Jul 14, 2020
Glad you are okay Jeremy!!

Thanks bud. Me too. Very lucky to say the least.

wild shit :eek3:

Haha thats one way to look at it.

It's not just you. I swear to God there's still that dip at the top end. The last time we fragged the 11th transmission in the turbo Regal spinning the tires at 27 PSI at 109 miles an hour when it slipped and gripped, it shredded the transmission, it was right around the thousand foot Mark as well...

I can imagine one hell of a cylinder pressure spike/rod shock when the tires hook back up and everything spins down suddenly at 7200rpm.

It's always a good idea to get right back up on the whores when she bucks you off...:angrys00ls:

That is what we have noticed too. Log showed 115mph is when it broke loose. So spot on. Good news is they are redoing the whole track starting 10/18

Damn dude, glad you drove out of that

Thanks. Me too. Could have been a lot worse.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Satera_Tuning Satera_Tuning great job on the oppo-lock and keeping the car between the cement barriers. Who knew you were gonna do some four-wheel drifting at triple digits speeds?

giphy.gif

On a semi-related note, what [camera] were you using to film, and the editing software?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info