New vehicles that look old

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Let's make our own list... instead of "90's vehicles that look modern"

let's go new vehicles that look old as fuck.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
Everything GM decided to import from Australia.

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I mean, what's new and from australia?

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score

ohnohedidnt

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
I mean, what's new and from australia?
Chevy SS I guess. No more for 2018 though?

But the SS, G8 and GTO all looked like they were ready for a redesign before they came out.

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Chevy SS I guess. No more for 2018 though?

But the SS, G8 and GTO all looked like they were ready for a redesign before they came out.
she gone

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ridgelines looks like 80s Japanese vans

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
I had to.... 800hp...2018-yenko-silverado-is-not-your-average-pickup-truck-123816_1.jpg

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
This is a 2018:

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
I can’t figure out why people buy these. They used to be cheap and reliable as their only attributes. But now they are hella expensive and just suck as a work van. Everybody knows how to break into them, the dash is 900 feet deep so you lose stuff on it. The seats are the same since 1992 and are made of cheap materials that instantly break and have barely any adjustment. The hinges on the outsides of the doors rust solid. And you can’t even stand in the rear without some kind of uncomfortable crouch going on. Seriously Chevy needs to make a sprinter or euro style work van.

b4black

Reaction score
Challenger, but that's the point of it.

Might as well add the Charger and 300, since they have been around for quite a while.

But I like all three.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I can’t figure out why people buy these. They used to be cheap and reliable as their only attributes. But now they are hella expensive and just suck as a work van. Everybody knows how to break into them, the dash is 900 feet deep so you lose stuff on it. The seats are the same since 1992 and are made of cheap materials that instantly break and have barely any adjustment. The hinges on the outsides of the doors rust solid. And you can’t even stand in the rear without some kind of uncomfortable crouch going on. Seriously Chevy needs to make a sprinter or euro style work van.
Primarily because of an "old guard" that just doesn't like those European style vans (I'm one of them, but I do understand the form follows function aspect), refusing to give them up, commensurately driving up prices of the lone vehicle that hasn't gone to that trend.

Kinda similar to how prices on Astro vans skyrocketed when GM announced that they were going to stop making them. People snatched them up and held on to them to sell at higher rates. Now that the Express van is the last of the breed, old style vans, people hoard them.

And for the record, thieves know how to break into ANY work van. It isn't just the Express vans.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
a point I'll make is I'd rather park an Express in a garage than think about a sprinter in a parking garage.

Fuck there was a reason they hoarded Astro Vans. Fanboyism aside (guilty) they were versatile and the right moderation between full size and mini vans for people who actually hauled light cargo.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Yea, perfect sized for city usage (at the time before the small Euro style vans came about).

I remember when they announced the cancellation, many utility companies put huge orders in to us for them.

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
Agree totally! I've had those Chevy vans and the Econolines and our company now uses the long wheelbase Transit 350's with Ecoboosts. I'm not sure how GM sells any of those pos's???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom