New toy for the family

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
My neighbor had this thing, he's 60 rode it around the yard once put on new tires tubes had the carb rebuilt and never rode it again lol, so I figured why not something to putt around on in the yard with the kids, it's an 06 ttr125L I traded him a gun that I actually bought from him ruger lc9 and 400 duckets for it

222c81490265f4c1f77ea4db89cae62d.jpg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I was going to order a new spark plug but it was an add on item on Amazon so I got a new air filter, and a exhaust tip that removes the baffle, I plan to mod the air box and rejet the carb in standard 1quick fashion I had to mod it before I had the thing a full week lol

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I did the exhaust tip with no baffle, opened up the top of the air box and put a new hi flow filter in and re jetted it accordingly, and it's a little wheelie machine now first gear will power wheelie and I can clutch it up in 2nd and third, changed the oil today and beating it around the yard while the wife and kids are off shopping

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Same here man. Im getting some sort of 250ish 4 stroke MX bike in spring. Cant wait. We should do some riding together. There is an offroad park here in McHenry and in spring they will be opening their ATV/MX areas away from the jeep/truck trails. The owner told me this over FB messenger yesterday.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I'd be down for riding, there's some trails around here, I need to test out some bikes first I haven't been on a big bike for years, I like the drz400s that a couple guys here have gotten but I don't know that I want something that can be driven on the road right now I feel like it would take time away from the mustang, probably either a 250f or 450f depending on what I like better most likely something fuel injected though

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I'd be down for riding, there's some trails around here, I need to test out some bikes first I haven't been on a big bike for years, I like the drz400s that a couple guys here have gotten but I don't know that I want something that can be driven on the road right now I feel like it would take time away from the mustang, probably either a 250f or 450f depending on what I like better most likely something fuel injected though

Agreed. I’m just about done with cars. There will be little to no time to do anything with mine since we will be riding/racing every weekend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info