New to the site :D

MM.Junior.

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I made an account awhile back but never posted anything or such cause I haven't really been online lol. Been hiding under the radar so far haha.
Well Just want to say hi to everyone from Riverside, IL!

I do have a DTR Marauder with approximately 24,xxx miles only mod I've had is a JLT intake and a tune by yours truly, Zack. And yes I know lol, I need the 4.10 gears well I am looking to buy them as of now so if anyone knows where I can buy them or where's a good mechanic around the Chicago area for install, that be great!
Well anyways hope everyone has a good day and Happy Easter! Haha

MM.Junior.

Reaction score
Welcome to the fam. Got any pics?
Of course! Haha I've been trying to upload pictures but luck so far:( but not to worry I shall post pictures as soon as I get a computer no problem! Lol lets have patience

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I have done a couple of gear installs on the 8.8 and feel pretty comfortable with them. I could always help ya out with the install. I would recommend sticking with FRPP gears and get a rebuild kit with new races/bearings/seals.

MM.Junior.

Reaction score
Welcome! I have done a couple of gear installs on the 8.8 and feel pretty comfortable with them. I could always help ya out with the install. I would recommend sticking with FRPP gears and get a rebuild kit with new races/bearings/seals.
Your talking about the 4.10 Ford gears right? lol sorry...and well how much would you charge or where are you located?? pm me on more details??

Youngblood831

Reaction score
Welcome,
Travis had an install post on the C-STV, was a great writeup with lots of pictures.
He got a very reasonalbe price on a very nice Kit as well. Good Job Travis.

I wish some of the totorals from the C-SVT would be imported. I realize it would require a little work on the part of the webmaster, but I think it would be a good idea.
Lets not forget Zack's contribution either. very good read and informitive as well.
JMHO, But I would like to see it here. Hate to loss this value information.
Zack has a uniquite prospcetive. I like how he calls it as he sees it.
Good Stuff Zack.

Thanks guys for your imput over the years. A diemond in the rough.
Russell

MM.Junior.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!! Haha well a day early but hope everyone has a good Easter with the love ones..lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom