Site Sponsor New TCG Better Homes and Gardens Sponsor - Jim Burian with Realtopia Real Estate

Five-0

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Hi Everyone!

My name is Jim Burian and I have been a member here for a few years and I'm sure you've seen me chime in a few times on real estate posts. So here I am to help support TCG and be the "official" TCG Realtor :D

I am licensed in Illinois and work as a Realtor with Realtopia Real Estate. I specialize in the Chicagoland region, but of course I will travel anywhere.

If you are thinking of selling, buying, renting, or any combination of those I will take care of you. I have 5 star reviews on Zillow and Realtor.com and I will treat you right!

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you have and I am more than happy to help in any way I can.

Email Signature jim border-0.png

Five-0

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
So last Thursday was my brokerages 2022 awards ceremony. I’m quite proud of my achievement and I exceeded all of my goals for last year, though they seemed like a stretch. Since I do this part time and I’m probably the most laid back “salesman” you’ll ever meet, hitting over 5 million in sales was a big milestone for me. Let’s make 2023 another great year!

99EEFCAD-D49A-49C8-930C-E9FFA22DFAC0.jpeg

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
So last Thursday was my brokerages 2022 awards ceremony. I’m quite proud of my achievement and I exceeded all of my goals for last year, though they seemed like a stretch. Since I do this part time and I’m probably the most laid back “salesman” you’ll ever meet, hitting over 5 million in sales was a big milestone for me. Let’s make 2023 another great year!

View attachment 149770
Nice work, other Jim!

Reactions: Five-0
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info