GM New tahoe and suburban (2021)

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
To be honest it’s a strange thing, most people who drive these things don’t even want a nicer interior. They are confused by technology and can’t even manage to pair their phones to the radio.

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
It’s par for the course with American interiors. Even Caddy uses sub-par interior materials compared to Lexus, BMW, Audi, etc.
Its funny you say that. Customer of mine and her Husband are car guys/gals. No kids except their big ass dogs. They just got a 2nd dog, I forget what kind but they get big as fuck, they already have one of these dogs. So in the market for big SUV and they really love my Z71, but not big enough according to them. They looked at a 2021 Escalade that stickered just north of $100k. Looked at and are purchasing a High Country Suburban iirc for around $80k. My customers Husband said he loved the Escalade cockpit, but couldnt justify the $25k extra once all said and done. They put a deposit down on the Burb, just waiting for the dealer to find them one with the options they want.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
craziest part i read was some reviewer thought what he was driving had a 6.2 but it was a 5.3 truck, which is mind botttltltling to me.

his article makes it sound like he doesn't love it... then he drops this with his insta post.

Overall, the new ‘Burban remains the XXL king of taking 7 people, ALL their stuff, and going anywhere.

jason05gt

Reaction score
The Tahoe/burban front end doesn’t do it for me. I feel the Yukon is worth the extra money to erase the ugliness of the Chevy front end. GMC’s designers did a great job styling wise both inside and out. Seems like GM did a great job with the chassis and powertrain tuning

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom