2021-Chevrolet-Tahoe-RST-003.jpg

We had ZERO doubt you would

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Holy BALLS this thing is fugly. What the hell is with chevy's design team? I don't understand how they just keep churning out ugly ass vehicle after ugly ass vehicle...and it seems like it's all the flagship models that they screw up. The camaro, silveraydo, now this.

At least they did a good job with the vette

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
because the front has like zero overhang and lime 3/4 of the front wheels are exposed from the front?

I puked a little all those versions are a trainwreck.

I see Ford will continue to take GM fullsize SUV segment share.

New Expeditions and Navigators are everywhere at home in Nd and out in Washington DC.

Here so your eyes stop burning :rofl:

View attachment 46464

View attachment 46465

PS Expo and Navi have been IRS for ages but never looked like they were on stilts. :s00ls:

The expo/navi, while selling better than the last gen, hasn't really made a dent in any of GM's full size SUV dominance. GM owns 75% - 80% of this market. And while looks of these T2's seem to be polarizing, the offering of three engine choices, three suspension choices, IRS, and interior specs that best the expo/navi (if you read the MT article), will only insure that GM's dominance continues and gains.

I've seen 5 new Expo's/Navi's today, but I've had to have seen 100+ K2's. It isn't even close.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info