Food / Drink New Taco Bell items

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I swear TB is the most dependent fast food on the location and how "good" they are. You find a good store and its just awesome... stop at a random one and its a roll of the dice RIP

Was running errands and stopped at not my usual location, decided to get the BCC for the first time in who knows and I was extremely let down

No only was the BCC just garbage-ly made, they also forgot an item... so yea gonna blame the location

Reactions: RedBeard

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Went to my local TB last weekend and got the 2 steak chalupa meal. The chalupa shell was hard as a rock. I think a rock would have been softer actually. It was not great and honestly, probably my last Taco Bell meal as I’m going back to keto with no cheat meals except special occasions. The most special being the return of the Mexican Pizza.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
I used to go to the BEST Taco Bell, in Niles at Harlem & Milwaukee. They would even give me the senior discount because I went there so often. The quality was on point like 9.5 out of 10 times.

The Taco Bells in Fort Collins are literally the worst fucking places in the world. Just a bunch of retarded and lazy ass white folks with no work ethic or care for a quality product. I’ve given both 1 star reviews on google. We’re talking quesadillas that aren’t even melted, completely wrong items in my order, hard tacos when I asked for soft, would take 15+ mins to actually get my order, etc.

The one closer to my house in Timnath is great as long as you go there before 2pm which is when all the stupid fucking teenagers start working and it’s more of the same issues.

One of the ones by my work I guess has an optional opening time. Three times now I’ve gone between 7-7:30am and theres no one there to take your order. Also they don’t even have the nacho fries or bacon club chalupa advertised. Another 1 star review. The other has been decent but is a little harder to get to.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
Slammed a couple bacon club chalupas tonight. Most excellent. However m'lady had a power menu bowl and this is how it came
FF07DE27-8203-4594-AC76-F72E2CAEA317.jpeg

giphy.gif

Thread Info