CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
1663204218350.gif

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Small Mexican food establishments have become more efficient. Waiting 5 mins or so for quality tacos, burritos, etc. at one of these establishments makes more sense than waiting in the Taco Bell drive thru.
I love my local mexican food places. We go almost weekly on Taco Tuesday for $1.5 tacos that are great (Al Pastor) at one of the local joints.

I haven't gone to TB as often as I used to, but now that mexican pizza is back, I can get down with it whenever I want!

That being said, I think I'm good with TB for a while.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I love my local mexican food places. We go almost weekly on Taco Tuesday for $1.5 tacos that are great (Al Pastor) at one of the local joints.

I haven't gone to TB as often as I used to, but now that mexican pizza is back, I can get down with it whenever I want!

That being said, I think I'm good with TB for a while.

Where is this at? Always looking to try new places.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Where is this at? Always looking to try new places.

Before covid, they had a giant salsa bar you could pick and choose any to try if you dined in/carry out.

Since covid, they've downsized the salsa they offer to their own house made green salsa that's tasty.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

Before covid, they had a giant salsa bar you could pick and choose any to try if you dined in/carry out.

Since covid, they've downsized the salsa they offer to their own house made green salsa that's tasty.

Yorkville and Oswego are close, thanks for the tip!

Thread Info