bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Not new but...

Mexican Pizza is coming back.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I have been on a mexican pizza kick the past year or so. I really like the mexican pizza from the village pizza in Elgin and this place up north. Seems everything else I try even at mexican places sucks.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Not new but...

Mexican Pizza is coming back.

I heard that last week, a friend of mine (former boss) his buddy owns a TB and told him that it was coming back. We'd go at lunch to Tb and him and I would always get a Mexican pizza. This is great news.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Bill's in Mundelein has the best mexican pizza I've ever had.

I miss Bill's Pub. When I was a kid, on my b-day when I got to choose dinner, this was almost always what I picked. Never had the Mexican pizza there, just looked it up online, seems decent, but not the same as a Taco Bell Mexican pizza.

TS
TS
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Pull up to buy the double steak grilled cheese burrito... I was informed it no longer exists, only the beef... But they can make me one for an upcharge.....if you can, them why is it off the menu?

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I finally went back to Taco Bell after a 5 year hiatus a little bit ago. New Mexican food is fire out here so I haven’t had the need to go to Taco Bell at all. It was the equivalent of a firm handshake with an old friend.
giphy.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
tried a couple of the new chipotle cheddar chalupas today. I think they CAN be good, but the ones I got today were made very poorly. The chalupa shells were not fresh, and they really kinda skimped on the chipotle sauce. usually my TB doesn't do me dry like this. Hopefully the next batch will be up to spec. I think they do have some potential.

TS
TS
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
TB has new "cheap" burritos. Tried two of them tonight. The beefy melt and the chipotle ranch chicken.

The beefy melt was definitely the better of the two. Not a ton of meat in it but the flavors all works great together. The chicken supposedly had avocado ranch in it but I couldnt taste the actual avocado part. I liked the chipotle sauce, was standout for sure. I'd get both again but definitely the beefy melt if a gun was to my head.

Also, they're both just two bucks each, so not a terrible value. Pictured below is the beefy version. The chicken had a nice grill on the outside but didnt take pics.

1643166680768.png

1643166694863.png

Top Bottom