New Taco Bell items

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Donating Member
Reaction score
So had a properly made BCC last night... twas pretty darn good, however no way it dethrones a CGC by a long shot just imho

2nd best item on the current menu, maybe a tie with a quesorito idk

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
So Friday night I decided to keep looking for that all elusive fresh shelled bacon club chalupa, I went to a different Taco Bell in town and by a true miracle all the stars aligned and I got two fresh made to order chalupas.

it was amazing.

Taco Bell needs to really look into why these mf’s keep giving people old hard shells, sloppy ass food at some locations.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Haven't left the house in a few days, so decided to take the BMW out on a nice cruise where I may or may not have exceeded the speed limit once or twice, then swung past TB and picked up a couple BCC's on my way home, and they were perfect.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
PXL_20210116_024240884.jpg

Oo tea baby. Delicious 😋

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Donating Member
Reaction score
Anyone else feel like the newest round of nacho fries are better/more refined? I've had them twice now, fantastic... had a few times on previous releases and they didn't seem all that great, not much seasoning coverage, not as crisy, etc etc

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's been too long. more chalupas/nacho fries eaten today. And I dont know how this is happening but they're actually getting even better. Completely stuffed to brim and dripping w/ that avocado ranch sauce. Fries were all massively seasoned as well.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Its been too long. More BCC's and nacho fries consumed today. These are literally the only 2 items ive gotten from TB since they put them back out :LOL: Not too surprising tho since they got rid of everything else. Assholes.

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom