Food / Drink New Taco Bell items

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
You could buy tortillas cheese lettuce tomatoes and chicken for about the cost of a taco bell meal

Imho anyone who brings up this arguement is ordering wrong from tb. Hey if you want to get multiple special items and throw steak in them sure enjoy your $13 bill lol, but I pretty much get out of there with 3 items and a drink for 6 bucks 90% of the time.

If you are smart about it, its easy to eat tb for nearly the same cost as buying all the items at the grocery story, and I'm talking spread out cost over multiple meals. Obviously it wont be ever as cheap, but it probably works out to be less than a dollar a meal if im arm chairing this at 9am lol

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
I honestly think I'm done with TB for now. The quality of any item has gone down dramatically. Doesnt matter which location....the ingredients all just taste bleh. Unless they bring back the club chalupa, I think I'm peacing out.

I had to stop going to the one by my place because lately they seem to be trying to fuck up. Luckily, the Wheaton Taco Bell is close and they are on their game. I don't go out to eat that much any more, so when I do go, I want it to be good.

Thread Info