May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Woooooood!!!!!!!

iHBYX.gif

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I know that it's keeping with the original "formula", using a 6 with a blower on it, but GM has an amazing V8 readily available...

If I'm dumping that kind of coin, I want the motor from the God's under the hood. If they could get it shoehorned in the previous gen truck, I'm sure some enterprising aftermarket company could do it with this generation too...

Spectragod

Addict
Oct 13, 2010
Dayton Ohio
I know that it's keeping with the original "formula", using a 6 with a blower on it, but GM has an amazing V8 readily available...

If I'm dumping that kind of coin, I want the motor from the God's under the hood. If they could get it shoehorned in the previous gen truck, I'm sure some enterprising aftermarket company could do it with this generation too...

I’m sure for an additional 17k they will put a v8 in it, just like Ford wants to do with the raptor

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
I like it. I like the whole keeping the V6 with boost idea theme.

I just think it is a little too dressed up. Would like to see it with flat sides. One of the things I like most about the originals was yeah, they had skirts, but they were played a bit quiet too.

I love my sleepers. Less makeup, more go is my favorite recipe.

And yeah - that whole Raptor money thing. No contest.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
I never said I agree with their pricing structure. I just like the truck and like they are even doing something like this. If I wanted a performance truck I’d get a fireball Silverado or Callaway, something along those lines for that kind of money. Although I do like they did it with the small truck.

I wonder the weight difference between this and the raptor? Would it make up for some of the hp difference?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
OP with the lazy ass post.

574612.jpg

574608.jpg

574607.jpg

Based on a 2019 GMC Canyon extended cab truck in rear- or all-wheel drive, the tuning package adds increases the truck’s 3.6-liter V6 from a stock 308 hp to 455 hp thanks to the addition of a supercharger and a custom stainless-steel cat-back exhaust system. To balance this monumental power, Specialty Vehicle Engineering has also upgraded the brakes with six-piston front calipers instead of four with black Syclone graphics, and the slotted front rotors are upsized from 12.2 inches to 13.6 to provide plenty of stopping power.
Handling is enhanced with a Sport Suspension Package that lowers the truck by two inches at the front and five inches at the rear and includes HD Traction Bars, HD Spring Bushings, Higher-Rated Front and Rear Performance Shock Absorbers, and a HD Rear Sway Bar. Other performance upgrades include 20-inch 5 spoke Alloy Wheels with red Syclone graphics on one spoke and performance tires

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info