• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

new spoiler on!!!

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
well i think the car is just about where i want it to be looks wise let me know what you think

Before paint:
adsf.jpg

adfds.jpg

s-2811.jpg

Back from paint:
cpcobra66.jpg

cpcobra65.jpg

cpcobra64.jpg

cpcobra63.jpg

cpcobra62.jpg

WhtSuperStang

Jun 27, 2005
ChromeCobra said:
Nice that was one of the first mods I did to my car :biggthump , now just slam it, get some 18's and it will look sick! :headbang:

thanks yea ive wanted this for awhile....once my trans is completely paid off im gunna change the springs since i really dont know what they are except one of the previous owners put 85 lincoln continental rear springs in :dunno:

thanks for the comments guys!!

WhtSuperStang

Jun 27, 2005
MGT2002 said:
now it just needs springs and some 17" deep dish bullitts :biggthump

lol the pictures make it look like hella wheel gap but believe it or not its pretty damn low...i scrape on almost everything....

idk if ima keep the bullitts either i might get some y2k R's or chrome 03/04's :dunno:

for example heres a side shot without so much shadow

cpcobra49.jpg

WhtSuperStang

Jun 27, 2005
gnxs said:
Very Nice Chris. :headbang:

It's amazing how much nicer it looks after it was painted. Now I know why all those ricer wings (even the tastefully designed ones) look like crap....those guys never paint them and just screw them on.

1MEANGT said:
Very nice Chris! Love the new spoiler!!! :biggthump

Thanks guys!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info