• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

New ram air hood?

jk99gtp

Reaction score
Hey awesome!! Glad to see Midwest SHO getting into the Grand Prix thing :D

Joel
'99 GTP

gtphale

Reaction score
looked around their site and couldn't find a price or info on the hood did anyone else? That has to be the nicest hood to date.

Royalgtp

Reaction score
Yeah, I though the hood was pretty damm good.....

Wish I could see it in person.....

Its gota be some custom job like it always is............. :unsure: :ph34r: :(

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
it just looks like a hack job, of a T/A ripoff...but whatever floats the boat. :rolleyes:

RynosGP

Reaction score
It just looks like the SLP hood to me just fron a weird angle so it looks like if sits up in the middle. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Ryan

superchargedgp

Reaction score
THIS IS A GTX HOOD , i have one sitting outside on my car, and yes the slp hood does sit up at the middle about half an inch or so

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
holy shit, that red gtx on their home page is the one im probly buyin this weekend, even has the stickers in the window, lol

jk99gtp

Reaction score
haha, You might want to pick it up quickly then. Cause in another forum I was reading that he was narrowing it down to that car or a '98 GTP. If I remember correctly Midwest SHO is located out by Arlington Heights, so I would guess that around this area is where he saw the vehicle...

Dunno if he ended up getting it or not..

Later,

Joel
'99 GTP

jk99gtp

Reaction score
hehe I prob wouldnt worry about him getting it now, if it hasnt been sold yet then he prob never got it. I remember reading somewhere he was having problems with financing to eventually buy the vehicle, so perhaps this was the vehicle??

Anyways good luck on buying the vehicle, its a sweet lookin ride :D

Joel
'99 GTP

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom