• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

new project car 72GS350

Aircal

Reaction score
Got to love the weight reduction in the trunk!!....lol
Looks like fun, enjoy!

S

sr71_rgl

Wow...you're definitly the ambitious type. If you ignore the color the body/metal looks pretty straight. You've got a nice solid platform to build on.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Please tell me it'll end up as a stage2 gsx clone. They are in the top 5 of my fav muscle cars.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
very nice

I used to race my cuz in his 71 GS, I had a 71 T-37, and our other buddy had a 71 Gutlass. All 350's. :D

those were the days..... ;) :lol:

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by CoolGTX@Nov 2 2004, 05:41 PM
very nice

I used to race my cuz in his 71 GS, I had a 71 T-37, and our other buddy had a 71 Gutlass. All 350's. :D

those were the days..... ;)  :lol:
[snapback]58984[/snapback]​
The T-37 was a 350? I thought they were all 400/455's. I had a 350 Pontiac in a '77 GP. It was my very first rebuild, it spun 6 bearings in under 20k miles, and it was a dog. I replaced it with a 400 race motor I bought from a friend, got that heavy ass tub moving. I started biulding a 400 with modified journals to accept the 428 crank, with a .060 overbore full on bracket motor...but ended up totalling the GP before it was ready to go in. The race motor ended up in a '79 Gutless...'lil bit lighter, and only cost me $250 for the car; the motor on the other hand was not so cheap! :rolleyes:

cpk71

Reaction score
thanks people gonna pickit up this weekend.Its probably gonna be a 350 four speed car if i decide to keep it at all. I'll post some more pictures next week. later

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom