3800 New Pontiac Solstice

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
I was at Bill Kay Pontiac this Morning getting my car service and theres a Black Solstice Roadster 4 cylinder :-(( Standard 18" wheels. The car fits Snug, nice looking interior & exterior, # Something of a 1000 made MSRP $24,000 but theres a Market Adjustment of $8000 :eek: which brings the car up to $32,000 :blink: Its the first one I've seen thought I share the details :))

Lee

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Aug 31 2005, 01:41 PM
8000 over are they nuts?

They wonder why stuff like this does not sell.......
[snapback]96589[/snapback]​
Typical.

When my Dad was shopping for his T/A we went there. They wanted $5000 for the "market adjusted price" on a WS6.

We went to Bert Adams in Joliet, and he picked up a dealer demo with 2K on the ODO for $7k under regular MSRP. Brand new T/a's weren't marked up either. That is such a rip-off over there. I looked at a '99 GTP there when I was shopping for mine, and they were fair on price, but wanted a lot down with a high % rate, plus they wouldn't give me crap for my truck. I ended going up to Libertyville to buy the GTP, and it was well worth the drive.

It seems buying a car in DuPage County carries with it a higher markup.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info