• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

New Pontiac Solstice

LeeGTP

Reaction score
I was at Bill Kay Pontiac this Morning getting my car service and theres a Black Solstice Roadster 4 cylinder :-(( Standard 18" wheels. The car fits Snug, nice looking interior & exterior, # Something of a 1000 made MSRP $24,000 but theres a Market Adjustment of $8000 :eek: which brings the car up to $32,000 :blink: Its the first one I've seen thought I share the details :))

Lee

Royalgtp

Reaction score
8000 over are they nuts?

They wonder why stuff like this does not sell.......

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Aug 31 2005, 01:41 PM
8000 over are they nuts?

They wonder why stuff like this does not sell.......
[snapback]96589[/snapback]​
Typical.

When my Dad was shopping for his T/A we went there. They wanted $5000 for the "market adjusted price" on a WS6.

We went to Bert Adams in Joliet, and he picked up a dealer demo with 2K on the ODO for $7k under regular MSRP. Brand new T/a's weren't marked up either. That is such a rip-off over there. I looked at a '99 GTP there when I was shopping for mine, and they were fair on price, but wanted a lot down with a high % rate, plus they wouldn't give me crap for my truck. I ended going up to Libertyville to buy the GTP, and it was well worth the drive.

It seems buying a car in DuPage County carries with it a higher markup.

rjaz gtp

Reaction score
$24,000 but theres a Market Adjustment of $8000
F*ckin GM! They wonder why they are having a hard time selling cars, and getting people to their dealerships?

Hats off to the foreign dealerships who seem to be doing fine and steady during this automobile frenzy...

J.E.T.

Reaction score
Wait, I thought GM was going to price it at $19,999 fully loaded with the 18" rims?

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Originally posted by J.E.T.@Aug 31 2005, 07:22 PM
Wait, I thought GM was going to price it at $19,999 fully loaded with the 18" rims?
[snapback]96618[/snapback]​
Honestly... Kinda looks like a 350Z

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom