3800 New PB!!!

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Well i just got home from ohio and had a great time while i was there. I raced at Norwalk on thursday and had an awesome day. the first run I had was a [email protected]. I had dropped 3 tenths from my last best with the only change being switching to the SLP MAF. This pass was at base timing (14*) and street fueling tables. I decided to make one more pass before adding some more timing or changing fueling. Next pass was a [email protected] with a 1.710 60' time....non intercooled!!!! Needless to say, i was very excited about this. Huge thanks to Big Jeff, Chris Yates, Tim King for letting me pick their brains to tweak my setup, also, thanks to Scott Cook for setting a goal for me and making that goal possible. the biggest thanks of all goes to Ed Morad for building me an awesome motor that can take any abuse i throw at it.....like 17lbs of non-intercooled boost, lol. and as always, thank you to Chris Green for all his help and for giving me a spot on his couch for the night everytime I am in town. I am confident the car would have run 11's if i raced on saturday, but i lost the keys to my truck in Greens couch and couldnt get my car to the track, lol

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Oct 25 2004, 08:15 AM
i couldnt let that happen now could i, lol. I am now the fastest 3800 powered car in Illinois B)
[snapback]58002[/snapback]​

LMFAO!!!!!!!! i know your happy and all, but now you are getting WAY too carried away. you got a LOOOOOOONG way to go before you are even thought about being remotely fast. congrats on the run, but slow down, you are nowhere near being the fastest. i cant believe you even went there. that some funny shit though. i needed that. :lolsign: :D

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Oct 25 2004, 03:16 PM
there will always be haters miller
yup, it bothers me that some people cant be pleased with a fellow club member going fast. i have a setup that was chosen specifically for the goal we had for the car, and an awesome team to help get me there, what else do you want me to say.
[snapback]58064[/snapback]​
tell them to get off your SACK..... :lol: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by snoop+Oct 25 2004, 02:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-superchargedgp
@Oct 25 2004, 12:49 PM
there will always be haters miller :)
[snapback]58044[/snapback]​

like who, me? thats even funnier :lolsign: :lol:
[snapback]58057[/snapback]​
[/b]

you know whats funny, EVERYTIME I'm selling something and leo responds that he is interested I get PM from YOU saying that he will not pay me or dont sell it to him unless he pays you first.

I dont care what happened between the two of you and i dont care.

now thats funny shit :lolsign:

I

imported_snoop

wow, another bitch ass whiner on this site. dude, i did that one time for you to look out for you. i dont care if you dont care. that was not the point, i was just looking out for you. but fuck it, you're just a typical gp driver who thinks his shit is fast and now has a big ass ego because you are in the 12's.

steve, if you took it the wrong way fuck you too. i was just saying you have got to be kidding with your remark. if you took offense to it, thats your problem along with mr. foreigner over here. i am not hating in any way, those are incredible #'s for not being ic'd and only 14* timing and i said congrats for that. but you need to get out more in the racing world before you start saying stuff like that. just being in the gp community if fine, but there are more cars out there believe it or not.

once again i see i ruffled some feathers again. oh well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info