3800 New PB!!!

I

imported_snoop

dude, calling these cars fast, to me, is a understatement. we are in nothing but disadvantages with these bad babies. first of all they are damn there 4000 pounds, then front wheel drive, then only 6 cylinders. i mean the list goes on and on with the awesome cars. for someone to put them in the 12's is impressive especially what bump did. its the owners of the cars that is my problem. and i guess i am too since everyone takes what i say to heart. so fuck'em. i just dont understand everyones problem and now i dont give a damn anymore.

anyway, how have you been fish. havent heard from you in a while. how have you been

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
well i see where your coming from snoop , but come on miller is happy ran a 12 sec flat and you sat there and made fun of him. this is grand prix forum so him saying fastest 3800 in the state to me its assumed that its a W body. shit supras are six cylinders so are GN's but when 3800 is mentioned no one thinks about GN's

thats all

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Oct 25 2004, 03:16 PM
there will always be haters miller
yup, it bothers me that some people cant be pleased with a fellow club member going fast. i have a setup that was chosen specifically for the goal we had for the car, and an awesome team to help get me there, what else do you want me to say.
[snapback]58064[/snapback]​

enough said

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
nice. 17 lbs of boost, you should be able to push more than that on your setup no problem. and hows your tuning coming along?
im thinking its near impossible for a stock trans to hold up to that power without slipping for very long, so after your trans swap you should be running some really good numbers.

new trans, more boost, perfect the tune- everything else the same = im thinking you should see 11.50s out of your setup for next season.

maybe ill take my car up to the track with you sometime and line up off the bottle im sure your car would sound mean screaming next to my door :)

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
chris yates has seen upwards of 21lbs of boost with 0 knock and 920 O2s, and we have nearly identical motors, i need to have my snout machined down to go down to a 2.6 or possibly smaller pulley. tuning is going slow, i am still learning and i honestly just guess at what i should set things at, lol. we have run the numbers and figured with a non slipping trans, 3.69 gears, and some more weight out of the car, i should be around 11.7 with no other changes. then i will add more boost and try to get down near yates' times.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info