• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

New PB!!!

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
Well i just got home from ohio and had a great time while i was there. I raced at Norwalk on thursday and had an awesome day. the first run I had was a [email protected] I had dropped 3 tenths from my last best with the only change being switching to the SLP MAF. This pass was at base timing (14*) and street fueling tables. I decided to make one more pass before adding some more timing or changing fueling. Next pass was a [email protected] with a 1.710 60' time....non intercooled!!!! Needless to say, i was very excited about this. Huge thanks to Big Jeff, Chris Yates, Tim King for letting me pick their brains to tweak my setup, also, thanks to Scott Cook for setting a goal for me and making that goal possible. the biggest thanks of all goes to Ed Morad for building me an awesome motor that can take any abuse i throw at it.....like 17lbs of non-intercooled boost, lol. and as always, thank you to Chris Green for all his help and for giving me a spot on his couch for the night everytime I am in town. I am confident the car would have run 11's if i raced on saturday, but i lost the keys to my truck in Greens couch and couldnt get my car to the track, lol

kazoo

Reaction score
Nice!!! Congrats.

And I thought I had you for the fastest GP in IL. :blink:

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Oct 24 2004, 11:35 PM
I am confident the car would have run 11's if i raced on saturday,
[snapback]57983[/snapback]​
ahh, ya think. your runnin 12.0's with 14* of timing. stevey, i would say you are already there without batting a eyelash, its just not on paper yet.

ThaLord

Reaction score
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Oct 25 2004, 08:15 AM
And I thought I had you for the fastest GP in IL.
i couldnt let that happen now could i, lol. I am now the fastest 3800 powered car in Illinois B)
[snapback]58002[/snapback]​

haha... maybe the fastest supercharged 3800 powered car.. lol

dsk727

Reaction score
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Oct 24 2004, 11:35 PM
i lost the keys to my truck in Greens couch and couldnt get my car to the track, lol
[snapback]57983[/snapback]​
lol :lol: hey at least you ended up not having to break a window in the jeep to get home!!!

Congrats on the new PB again... :)

pimpiumz34

Reaction score
And I thought I had you for the fastest GP in IL.
i couldnt let that happen now could i, lol. I am now the fastest 3800 powered car in Illinois B)
Quickest, not fastest. :ph34r:

I

imported_snoop

LMFAO!!!!!!!! i know your happy and all, but now you are getting WAY too carried away. you got a LOOOOOOONG way to go before you are even thought about being remotely fast. congrats on the run, but slow down, you are nowhere near being the fastest. i cant believe you even went there. that some funny shit though. i needed that. :lolsign: :D

superchargedgp

Reaction score
there will always be haters miller :)

congrats dude,

lets put my trans in there and get it in 11's :ph34r:

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by superchargedgp@Oct 25 2004, 12:49 PM
[snapback]58044[/snapback]​
like who, me? thats even funnier :lolsign: :lol:

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
there will always be haters miller
yup, it bothers me that some people cant be pleased with a fellow club member going fast. i have a setup that was chosen specifically for the goal we had for the car, and an awesome team to help get me there, what else do you want me to say.

J.E.T.

Reaction score
Geezzz thats a lot of mods! That's how it should work - you mod it - it goes faster! <looks at my car - shake my head :( >

Congrats on a well deserved time!

J.E.T.

pimpiumz34

Reaction score
I hope you didn't take that little jab the wrong way. Congrats man!

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
nice...whens the intense tranny goin in?
when this one finally dies, so im predicting this week because i have to drive the car all this week. :angry:
I hope you didn't take that little jab the wrong way. Congrats man!
its all good B) thanks

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Oct 25 2004, 03:16 PM
there will always be haters miller
yup, it bothers me that some people cant be pleased with a fellow club member going fast. i have a setup that was chosen specifically for the goal we had for the car, and an awesome team to help get me there, what else do you want me to say.
[snapback]58064[/snapback]​
tell them to get off your SACK..... :lol: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

superchargedgp

Reaction score
Originally posted by snoop+Oct 25 2004, 02:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-superchargedgp
@Oct 25 2004, 12:49 PM
[snapback]58044[/snapback]​
like who, me? thats even funnier :lolsign: :lol:
[snapback]58057[/snapback]​
[/b]

you know whats funny, EVERYTIME I'm selling something and leo responds that he is interested I get PM from YOU saying that he will not pay me or dont sell it to him unless he pays you first.

I dont care what happened between the two of you and i dont care.

now thats funny shit :lolsign:

I

imported_snoop

wow, another bitch ass whiner on this site. dude, i did that one time for you to look out for you. i dont care if you dont care. that was not the point, i was just looking out for you. but fuck it, you're just a typical gp driver who thinks his shit is fast and now has a big ass ego because you are in the 12's.

steve, if you took it the wrong way fuck you too. i was just saying you have got to be kidding with your remark. if you took offense to it, thats your problem along with mr. foreigner over here. i am not hating in any way, those are incredible #'s for not being ic'd and only 14* timing and i said congrats for that. but you need to get out more in the racing world before you start saying stuff like that. just being in the gp community if fine, but there are more cars out there believe it or not.

once again i see i ruffled some feathers again. oh well

superchargedgp

Reaction score
whine whine whine all i do is whine rub my balls in circular motion

EDIT

i was gonna say something but i'm better than that

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Snoop, I know you know a shitload about cars, so seeing some of the times that cars in this club are running, even you have to admit that they are fast for what they are. They may not be the fastest, but they are fast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom