New / old member - 2015 Mustang - Exhaust work needed

Mar 26, 2004
haven't been active since the chicagosvt.com days - back in action with a 2015 Mustang build. I need a recommendation for a local shop who can be trusted with a rear wheel alignment (toe & camber). I'm finishing up my install of FR half shafts, vertical links, and toe rods, and then I need an alignment so I can hit the track. Prefer SW suburbs or NWI if anyone has a recommendation

Attachments

• resize1.jpg
    resize1.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 158

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
i paid for lifetime at firestone like last june. i've had at least 4 to date

I've always been afraid to use a place like Firestone, but I just went to one on Randall Rd yesterday and I'm glad I did.

My notch is very modified with not one stock suspension piece up front and I've always used Thalmans, but didn't feel like making the drive. So I cautiously made my way to the Firestone by my house. There is a tech there named Lloyd that did an awesome job. He set it up so the car steers easier at low speed with my manual rack and he got it in one shot.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
How many miles have u driven the car since last June ? That sure seems like a lot of alignments

it's mostly from adding different suspension points in my sig at different times. last one has seen probably 15 track days though? so lots of berms i ran over until my alignment a week ago. which overall actually came in pretty good.

Mar 26, 2004
haven't been active since the chicagosvt.com days - back in action with a 2015 Mustang build. I need a recommendation for a local shop who can be trusted with a rear wheel alignment (toe & camber). I'm finishing up my install of FR half shafts, vertical links, and toe rods, and then I need an alignment so I can hit the track. Prefer SW suburbs or NWI if anyone has a recommendation

Guys - I'm looking for a recommendation for some custom exhaust work, prefer SW suburbs or NWI but willing to travel for good work. Nothing major, just looking to have some cat delete pipes welded in. The stock cats are holding me back a bit but I'm not ready to pop for long tubes just yet. quick shakedown run with kid camerman https://youtu.be/V3OQGbNV9cM

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL

I suggest just taking it to the junkyard and having them crush it... LOL!:pedobear:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info