• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

New / old member - 2015 Mustang - Exhaust work needed

03'CobraVert-10th

Reaction score
haven't been active since the chicagosvt.com days - back in action with a 2015 Mustang build. I need a recommendation for a local shop who can be trusted with a rear wheel alignment (toe & camber). I'm finishing up my install of FR half shafts, vertical links, and toe rods, and then I need an alignment so I can hit the track. Prefer SW suburbs or NWI if anyone has a recommendation

Attachments

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome back!

I'm sure a few guys can point you in the right direction.

serb82

Reaction score
I've used ntb in merrillville for my cobra, seems ok

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score

Brand new alignment machine at al piemonte ford in Melrose park. Perfect for lowered cars and we have 20year plus techs who know there way around any car.

03'CobraVert-10th

Reaction score
Thanks Guys - I'm stuck waiting for a missing part from Ford Racing for the half shafts. Hopefully I can finish up this week then get the alignment checked.

BS ISF

Donating Member
Reaction score
sounds good! bet she is making some good power! nice ride!

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
i paid for lifetime at firestone like last june. i've had at least 4 to date

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
I've always been afraid to use a place like Firestone, but I just went to one on Randall Rd yesterday and I'm glad I did.

My notch is very modified with not one stock suspension piece up front and I've always used Thalmans, but didn't feel like making the drive. So I cautiously made my way to the Firestone by my house. There is a tech there named Lloyd that did an awesome job. He set it up so the car steers easier at low speed with my manual rack and he got it in one shot.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
i'm not sure how it is shop to shop, i bet there is at least one guy there that will work on/knows how to do more modified parts and suspension.

the one i've gone to is in round lake beach and i think they always have tyler do any modified/aftermarket stuff there.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
+1 for lifetime firestone. They have been nothing but fantastic every time I've needed one.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score

How many miles have u driven the car since last June ? That sure seems like a lot of alignments

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
How many miles have u driven the car since last June ? That sure seems like a lot of alignments
it's mostly from adding different suspension points in my sig at different times. last one has seen probably 15 track days though? so lots of berms i ran over until my alignment a week ago. which overall actually came in pretty good.

03'CobraVert-10th

Reaction score
haven't been active since the chicagosvt.com days - back in action with a 2015 Mustang build. I need a recommendation for a local shop who can be trusted with a rear wheel alignment (toe & camber). I'm finishing up my install of FR half shafts, vertical links, and toe rods, and then I need an alignment so I can hit the track. Prefer SW suburbs or NWI if anyone has a recommendation
Guys - I'm looking for a recommendation for some custom exhaust work, prefer SW suburbs or NWI but willing to travel for good work. Nothing major, just looking to have some cat delete pipes welded in. The stock cats are holding me back a bit but I'm not ready to pop for long tubes just yet. quick shakedown run with kid camerman https://youtu.be/V3OQGbNV9cM

Primalzer

Reaction score
[MENTION=945]daturbosix[/MENTION] does some work in the SW burbs, plus he's a stand up guy :bigthumb: not sure how much exhaust stuff he does, I know he made some custom crossover pipes for [MENTION=126]Dasfinc[/MENTION]

DSG03COBRA

Reaction score
I suggest just taking it to the junkyard and having them crush it... LOL!:pedobear:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom