đź“° Auto News 2023 Nissan Z

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
For some reason I have this feeling that the Nissan design team is just a room with a photocopier standing alone. They just phone in their designs with minor changes.
I am sure the guy over at infiniti that deigned the q50/q60 and gave it the baby gtr engine was fired for being too radical.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
For some reason I have this feeling that the Nissan design team is just a room with a photocopier standing alone. They just phone in their designs with minor changes.
I am sure the guy over at infiniti that deigned the q50/q60 and gave it the baby gtr engine was fired for being too radical.
Are you trying to say things like their Frontier platform is just a copy from year to year? :LOL:

Not sure they even used any tonal adjustment for new colors.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Should we expect this:
Sunglasses.gif

Or this:
shhhh.gif

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Love the interior, Front is a nice update on the 240z just wish it pushed out a little further in the middle between the headlights, Rear end I like a lot better with the black hatch and the taillights. Need to get rid of that nissan burger emblem in the middle though.

Profile fits a Z to a T.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info