• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

New mods.........

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Mar 25, 2007
Since I have been sitting on a pile of stuff for awhile and now I was able to get a few done. Took me a lot longer than it should have but I managed to get a few things off the list.

First is a liner for the inside of the deck lid that was only on the KR and it just became available for sale and I think it makes the inside look a lot better.
DSCN0140.jpg

Also in that same pic you can notice the shaker 1000 and amp rack is gone and that SOB was heavy as hell. Radio sounds fine without it so for now its gone. Just need to do something about the carpet in that area and now that I notice it in the pic paint the back of the seat delete or something.
DSCN0141.jpg

Then since I am changing out the fronts and decided no one will ever ride in the back seat. So I put in a MMR rear seat delete and removed the rear seat belts.
DSCN0144.jpg

DSCN0151.jpg

Really you can not even tell the seat is gone looking into the car from the door a few feet away.

Also added hood strurts and the JLT carbon fiber radiator cover and extentions.
DSCN0148-1-1-1.jpg

Sorry about the pic quality but it was sunny as hell and I didnt want to move the car around to get out of the sun.

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Mar 25, 2007
Thanks all

Looks good.

That liner for trunk trunk looks clean, do you know if it will fit an 07?

Yes it will, there is no difference from the 07-09 http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/tkr2.htm

Not to hijack, but are you taking it to rolling meadows friday? I would love a ride in it.

No, I am still not driving it. Just taking my slow ass time trying to get a few things done while its parked and it gets me out of the damn house.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info