New mods.........

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Reaction score
Since I have been sitting on a pile of stuff for awhile and now I was able to get a few done. Took me a lot longer than it should have but I managed to get a few things off the list.

First is a liner for the inside of the deck lid that was only on the KR and it just became available for sale and I think it makes the inside look a lot better.

Also in that same pic you can notice the shaker 1000 and amp rack is gone and that SOB was heavy as hell. Radio sounds fine without it so for now its gone. Just need to do something about the carpet in that area and now that I notice it in the pic paint the back of the seat delete or something.

Then since I am changing out the fronts and decided no one will ever ride in the back seat. So I put in a MMR rear seat delete and removed the rear seat belts.

Really you can not even tell the seat is gone looking into the car from the door a few feet away.

Also added hood strurts and the JLT carbon fiber radiator cover and extentions.

Sorry about the pic quality but it was sunny as hell and I didnt want to move the car around to get out of the sun.

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
doing work!!

what are you doing with the stock seats?

OP
skyhighsd

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Reaction score
I dont know, I thought about selling them but then I thought about keeping them?

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
Looks good! Maybe now, I can come over, we take it for a ride and get some pics :D

ND1381

VENUMES
Reaction score
Looks good.

That liner for trunk trunk looks clean, do you know if it will fit an 07?

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
Not to hijack, but are you taking it to rolling meadows friday? I would love a ride in it.

OP
skyhighsd

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Reaction score
Thanks all

Looks good.

That liner for trunk trunk looks clean, do you know if it will fit an 07?
Yes it will, there is no difference from the 07-09 http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/tkr2.htm

Not to hijack, but are you taking it to rolling meadows friday? I would love a ride in it.
No, I am still not driving it. Just taking my slow ass time trying to get a few things done while its parked and it gets me out of the damn house.

Since 1964

Reaction score
My 2010 has that cover on the inside of the trunk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom