đź‘‹ INTRO New member with a BMW Z4 35i Sdrive 2010 Sleeper

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Welcome. The new car should fly with the difference in weight. Interested to see it's build and progress.

I have an N54 E90 335Xi. It is a full bolt-on car. It is definitely a fun daily driver. It has wastegate rattle issues. I'm so tempted to go with upgraded turbos. But don't want the snowball of port injection and everything else. It gets out of hand real quick. haha

What’s up fellow Bimmer owner! Those coupes are a nice change of scenery from everyone and their mother owning a 3-series (myself included). Did you specifically look for a Z or was it unplanned?
yes took time to find the right one. and to find a clean one with low miles. found it in Arizona 38,000 on it

Welcome. The new car should fly with the difference in weight. Interested to see it's build and progress.

I have an N54 E90 335Xi. It is a full bolt-on car. It is definitely a fun daily driver. It has wastegate rattle issues. I'm so tempted to go with upgraded turbos. But don't want the snowball of port injection and everything else. It gets out of hand real quick. haha
i have set of next gen plus 1 turbo need rebuilding much cheaper than new ones. 1 turbo under warranty.

Today start the build! Let get it

20210528_180046.jpg

Thread Info