đź‘‹ INTRO New member here...

Bullitt-1469-

Regular
Jun 11, 2005
Ive been reading this fourm for awhile and i am a member at modularfords under muskalade. I drive a 2001 bullitt that is going under the knife this winter. The modifications are somewhat secret but nothing that special. I will start taking pics when its underway to show the progress. Thanks to all that have helped out so far, including alot of parts from SVTDubs which was greatly appreciated...

PS- forgot about venomblue22 for spending an 8 hour night buffing, washing, and waxing the car with me. Also for a sweet ass chin spoiler and tail light...

Anyway heres some pics of the ride....

Attachments

• bullitt1.jpg
    bullitt1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 42
  • bullitt2.jpg
    bullitt2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 106
  • bullitt3.jpg
    bullitt3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 102

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Welcome! Love the Bullitt. I'm debating copying the Bullitt look on my Cobra. I'm already spoilerless and have Bullitt rims for my snowtires. I recently bought the fuel door from Vobraman.

Edit- Still need red calipers, 10 1/2" rear Anthracite Bullitts, Bullitt side scoops, interior trim pieces, Bullitt tag. Anything I'm forgetting? The hood won't fit over my blower... Cobrullitt?

Carl, don't copy me... :D

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Flyn high again said:
Welcome! Love the Bullitt. I'm debating copying the Bullitt look on my Cobra. I'm already spoilerless and have Bullitt rims for my snowtires. I recently bought the fuel door from Vobraman.

Edit- Still need red calipers, 10 1/2" rear Anthracite Bullitts, Bullitt side scoops, interior trim pieces, Bullitt tag. Anything I'm forgetting? The hood won't fit over my blower... Cobrullitt?

Carl, don't copy me... :D

LOL, I did the wing delete and the scoops, but thats it. :D

B

Boost12

Holy shit phil WTF is up man!!?? geez I remeber like 2 years ago when we spent like endless hours in your garage while you built your silver DSM and then again with your blue one!!! Those were the good old days man.. I miss the olden days but whatever. Better keep the mod list hush hush because people are watching from chitownracing. Your gonna have to come out with us this summer and make some money. Were planning a trip to OH for this spring. I joined some street racing sites out there and am getting to know the scene and shit and then were gonna lock in a few races then drive out there for the weekend and stay at my friends house and hopefully make some mad cash :headbang:

Thread Info