New member here

Matt69olds

Reaction score
Greetings from Central Indiana! I found this forum researching repair options for a auto dimming rear view mirror I got from a local auto salvage yard. This seems like a well-rounded group of automotive enthusiast, someplace I’d enjoy spending some leisure time reading and following. I’m a long time Oldsmobile fanatic, I have owned every year Cutlass or 442 from 68 to 88, some years more than one car. My pride and joy is my 69 Cutlass, I have had it since I was 17. I prefer the stock look, but want the car to run like a scolded dog, and be a daily driver if needed. It has a mild 455, aluminum heads, Gear Vendor, cruise, power door locks, tilt, air conditioning, quiet exhaust, runs on pump gas, and is my “therapy vehicle”. So far I have done parts of 4 Power Tours, 3 Drag Weeks (winning fastest Olds in 2016 with a week long average of 11.66) I tell my wife if I didn’t do the car thing I would take up drinking. Just wanted to say hi!

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Central. Indiana.

Hi

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
You can't come in here, tell us of all these Oldsmobile's and not share pics with us. It's just not fair.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom