New member 98 Buick Riviera

98Riv

Jun 19, 2017
Here is my Riviera i have owned it for 12 years 1498087182706.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Yes Sir turtleman, thats me. Still working on the Riviera. Next Up is gen v supercharger, northstar tb, 1.9 rockers and larger injectors/fuel pump

For the amount of money you'd spend on all of that stuff, you could get a full size intercooler and make more power consistently. Unless you already have one, in that case, ignore me.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Definitely get an intercooler then, don't bother with the Gen V if you already have a ported blower. The 1.9's are good, they'll compliment the Intercooler quite well. You should be able to snag both of them used for less than $500 these days. I haven't been in the market in a long time, so I am not really sure. After that you have to decided if you can/want to run E85 and size your injectors after that. Turtlemans 42's will work just fine with 93 octane pump gas though and they're used so you should get another good deal with them.

98Riv

Jun 19, 2017
Definitely get an intercooler then, don't bother with the Gen V if you already have a ported blower. The 1.9's are good, they'll compliment the Intercooler quite well. You should be able to snag both of them used for less than $500 these days. I haven't been in the market in a long time, so I am not really sure. After that you have to decided if you can/want to run E85 and size your injectors after that. Turtlemans 42's will work just fine with 93 octane pump gas though and they're used so you should get another good deal with them.

Thanks for the advice, I think getting the intercooler sounds good actually. Would hood clearance be an issue? And yes turtle I will need to get those injectors off of you soon.. lemme know when you are available.

Check this stage 2 intercooler from zzp I want to purchase.

?
https://zzperformance.com/3800/intercooling/stage-2-intercooler-system.html

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Thanks for the advice, I think getting the intercooler sounds good actually. Would hood clearance be an issue? And yes turtle I will need to get those injectors off of you soon.. lemme know when you are available.

Check this stage 2 intercooler from zzp I want to purchase.

��
https://zzperformance.com/3800/intercooling/stage-2-intercooler-system.html

I don't go on the forums at all, but you should be able to find used stuff for way cheaper. Buying new guarantees you won't have any issues at all, so that's entirely up to you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info